- 1 reading comprehension to help you work on reformulation
- 1 combined listening & simultaneous exercise to work on analysis and vocabulary
- 1 note-taking exercise to help you take notes more visually
- 1 reformulation exercise for English Bs
- Exposure to British, Czech, Irish, Rwandan, Nigerian, Flemish, Greek, Japanese, Australian, and Indian accents.
- 3 tailor-made practice speeches by different authors, covering essential vocabulary: Red Nose Day, recycling packaging, and the circular economy through the ages. Subtitles and full transcripts are available.
- 3 carefully selected real-life speeches (with guidance to help you tackle them successfully) on the circular economy and the sustainability of plastics
- Glossary templates in Excel containing key terminology about the gig economy, miscellaneous vocabulary gathered from all the practice speeches, idiomatic phrases, and a section with basic definitions.
- A list of useful resources to expand your knowledge and vocabulary further
- Checklists and progress trackers to keep you motivated!